Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Its been a while since I've been on with all the moving and stuff. In two weeks (approximately) basketball tryouts start. My friend, Morgan, and I are going to try to make it to the final cuts. That's our goal anyway, but we're hoping we make the team. It should be a lot of fun. Even if I don't make the team, it'll still be a good experience. School is fun. We just started second term on Monday. Yay! All my teachers are really nice. My biology teacher, Mr. Hallam, is just weird, but he's a nice guy. Seminary is still fun. It just seems to fly by though. I wish it was a little longer. I've got 9 scripture masteries mastered. It's fun. I'm in FFA, too. It's lots of fun as well. I'm still riding the ponies. They're great. Well, see ya later!

3 comments:

Dean and Maryellen said...

Your life sounds great. I am so glad that you love seminary. I loved teaching it. Good luck with Basketball. My only counsel is during tryouts do everything they tell you to do and be very attentive to the coach. They like it when you listen to them.
Love you, Grandma

Kait the Great said...

Thanks

Amy Coontz said...

Thanks for the update. I love knowing what's going on with you!!
Aunt Amy