Saturday, October 13, 2007

Scripture Reading

Not a whole lot goin' on in Benjamin. We're all pretty excited, except my dad (just kidding) about moving into the new house. Have any of you seen it? If not, I think my dad has a picture of it... maybe. It's small but I think it will be pretty cozy. Oh, and I get to draw all over the walls in our(mine and Addi's) room. I'm thinking of doing some sort of fantasy mural. Dragons, unicorns, ya know. Oh, by the way, for Seminary, I have to read 10 minutes everyday. I'm kind of having a hard time. I mean, I do pretty good, but I could be doing better. The problem is, I finish all of one weeks reading in 20 minutes, and then I just don't get around to the next week. Any suggestions???

3 comments:

Matthew Urmston said...

Here's a thought and remember 'there are no bad ideas when you're brainstorming' you could just read ten minutes a day.

Dean and Maryellen said...

You are specail kind of girl to be excited about moving into a house older then you grandma and twice as small as the one you had with one bathroom. Wow. Semainary reading is very important,my suggestion is to just keep going. Finish and then start over. The idea is to read the book in the seminary year. Take it from an old seminary teacher.
Love you Kate
Grandma

Courtney said...

i was the same exact way...sometimes worse..i would forget to read and then one night catch up on everything..who really reads for 10 minutes a day. try and find a time when you have ten minutes or 15 minutes in between something. i have to read for 10 min. for my religion class and i used to ride trax so i would read then or right after seminary. night time never works for me but maybe for some.