Friday, March 6, 2009

Track

So i was really enjoying being able to come after school. Lay back and relax. And then track had to start. But I've now realized how much fun it is. It's just a more fun (funner?) atmosphere. Everyone's so happy and smiley and chill. It's terrific! I do the sprinting workouts, then I go and do High Jump, long, and shot. Oddly enough, my sophomore coach is the high jump coach.... although she's never high jumped. She did do pole vault though so I guess she kind of knows what she's doing. She's fun to have around though. Except once, when I was High jumping, I went and jumped and fell off the other side. Every one was cracking up. She said "That was stupid" and left it at that. She is unfathomable.... But other than that I've got nothing to do... except catch up on math homework. I used to like it, but then it got hard so... not so much fun anymore. that's all for now!

1 comment:

Mr. Ailstron said...

More fun is the correct gramatical term. garrett urmston